Websites are highly personalized (and important) aspects for your microbusiness. Even the smallest of businesses most likely need a website, even if it’s only a landing page; it serves as a critical touchpoint between you and a potential customer. Not only that, but a well-maintained and updated site brings credibility to your business.
For most micro and small businesses, a simple web design is sufficient.
→Whether you have an existing website that needs a fresh touch or want a simple site built, let’s talk.
Keep your website simple with a clear message.
A website is your chance to create a touchpoint between you and your audience. You build it for THEM. It’s temping to build a website to IMPRESS those who are not even our audience. Instead, you need a site that is effective (i.e. communicates to your potential clients).
→I offer a 15-minute complimentary session to determine your needs based on your goals and who your core, paying customers are. Afterwards, I’ll prepare a customized quote or offer a plan of action.
Because we all want to know a “ball-park” figure on what a project will cost, I’ve put together a few basic packages to represent starting points.
Remember, these are starting points and your actual cost will be based on our conversations and a corresponding submitted quote.
50% of project costs are due upfront. The remainder is due at completion.
SIMPLE WEBSITES, SEO COPYWRITING, & WEB UPDATES
Below are a variety of packages. These are GENERAL prices as each client will have specific needs and the final price will be presented to you in a written quote. Here are a few points to set up clear expectations:
- If you have an SEO expert to work with us, that would be ideal. Writing SEO-friendly copy is what I do best, but there is so much more to effective SEO than the copy.
- I offer SIMPLE web design on WordPress, built from a large selection of premium templates. While I can do quite a bit in building a website, complex or interactive sites should be built by a web design professional with knowledge in html and css. I will let you know what I can and can not do.
- Updating or maintaining an existing website costs $55/hr.
This is if you are looking for a LANDING PAGE SITE and maybe a contact form. Ideal for businesses who connect primarily on social media or in person and only need a site that provides basic info and contact details.
- 1 to 3-page web design
- Email template
- Marketing consultation for target audience
- Add Alt-attributes to images
- Connect your social media channels to website and vice versa
- 1 hour of training
- Minimal copy
WEB UPDATING OR CONSULTATION.
$55 – $75/hr.
- Review your site and make recommendations
- Make updates such as:
- Keyword suggestions
- Connect social media
- Add alt-attributes to images
- Connect site to your email client.
SIMPLE WEB DESIGN IN WORDPRESS
I can build an attractive, simple web design in WordPress using premium themes. I’ve built well over 20 sites ranging from bloggers, real estate teams, non-profits, and other small businesses. These packages are suitable for organizations and businesses who do not need detailed customizations and are flexible with layout and options. (Note: You are responsible for having a wordpress web hosting company with a server package that can handle the demands of your business.)
Up to 5-pages. Includes web design/building and copy research/writing.
- 5-page web design and copy
- 1-hour marketing consultation
- Keyword suggestion
- Add alt-attributes to images
- Connect to social media
- Connect your site to your email client.
- Page by page review of website upon completion with edits. (additional edits or sessions will be charged at my mainenance rate of $55/hr.)
Up to 10-pages. Includes web design/building and copy research/writing.
- 10-page web design and copy
- Includes everything listed in package #1.
- Customer provided with a page-by-page video instruction of how to maintain website and do minor changes.